On Saturday night, Braydon and I decided we needed some quality time, so we had a date night. We headed to the movie. Braydon has never been to the movies, but I was pretty confident he would love it. The movie started at 7:30pm, so we got there just a few minutes before that. We purchased some popcorn and headed into the theater. He told the ticket lady, thank you when he told us what theater to go in. We found our seats, he sat down with his bag of popcorn and he was all set! You can see the intensity in his eyes! We went to see the Lorax and he loved it. He laughed when it was funny and was very concerned when it was sad. At one part in the movie all the trees are gone - he looked at me and said "where trees go". He was pretty worried about it. He made it all the way through the movie and I don't think he blinked once! He also finished off a bag of popcorn!
No comments:
Post a Comment