Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Christmas


Well I can almost post some 2015 stuff.  Here's a quick review of Christmas (I hope I can remember everything)!  We had to change things up a little bit but we still got to have lots of family time.  Christmas Eve day I headed to Perry with the boys to hang out with the Colorado Lundstroms and Carroll Lundstroms for the day.  Then headed home to host Christmas eve with the Murphys.  Of course we had way too much food, but we had a good time.  Christmas morning was full of presents and the boys were extremely excited!  Braydon and Kellan have been asking for very specific things from Santa for the past 2 months.  Braydon wanted Mario Kart Wii game and I can't remember the other thing!  Kellan wanted a Minion backpack and a talking minion.  Santa did not disappoint!  I apologize, but these pictures are out of order!

At the Lundstrom's I had a blast playing cards with all the kids.  I can't remember what we are playing, but we ended up licking the cards and putting them on our foreheads!  TJ thought it was the best game and couldn't quit laughing!


Sean...had some crazy hair for the holidays!

Kellan with his new cowboy hat!

Christmas Eve!

Murphy boys


Aunt D sporting the new cowboy hat the boys got

Christmas morning in their new Christmas PJs from Grandma Marcia

Christmas Eve take 1

Christmas eve take 2

Kellan was pretty excited Santa brought him his Minion Backpack and his new talking minion Dave!


Kellan liked his new cape and shark slippers!


Waiting for breakfast with his backpack on!

Helping Grandma Pat make cookies

Lila and Ave making cookies

Sean's first Christmas cookie

Group photo - I think it was an act crazy one...but only Joel and Kristen participated!

Grandkids picture!

Kellan's new lifejacket

Safety first!

Ava, Braydon, Liila and Kellan all helped build a Frozen Ginger break castle...

movie and popcorn...nothing better

Matching PJs and hanging out in Grandma pat's bed!

buddies!

Hanging with the Ferneding kids at Grandma marcia's


Murphy fmaily photo

Urbandale Murphys

1 comment:

  1. What a great Christmas review. Love those Murphy smiles! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete